Tuesday, December 1, 2009

surgery

They've determined the cause of my fever to be an infection association with my omaya (the stunt type thing that was inserted in my head in August to administer chemotherapy to my spinal fluid) so they're going to remove it. We're waiting for them to come and get me for this procedure as I type. After removal, I'll be put on an antibiotic regimen that will delay my stem cell admittance (it was supposed to be today, December 1) by probably two weeks. I'll keep you posted.

Please continue to pray for Kim and I specifically that we remain focused on God's goodness and His sanctifying purposes through all this in our lives. We were both challenged and encouraged today by both Spurgeon and MacArthur in their daily devotions (see next post) on this subject. The fact that it keeps popping up in our lives is no accident and as I've mentioned before, I covet your prayers for our Spiritual growth MUCH MUCH more than prayers for health and recovery which is only temporary in the scope of eternity.

With love,

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment