Friday, December 4, 2009

New admittance date

We're only moved back a week. I'll be readmitted for the stem cell transplant on Tuesday, December 8. Kim and I are currently enjoying the blessing of a weekend at home and we'll be here until leaving on Tuesday. Here's my new schedule:

I will be admitted on December 8 with chemo beginning then and accelerating on Dec 12. Great care is taken during the chemo part to insure that infection does not complicate things as the chemo will be destroying my natural immunity system making the dangers for infection increase. The return of my harvested stem cells is scheduled for the 17th followed by two weeks of monitoring and testing to assure that no complications are arising. If all goes well, according to the current schedule, I'll be released for home on New Year's Eve, the 31st.

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys, Dan & Mary are praying and missing you both. Keep your sight upward!!! 1 Tim.6:12. Honestly all of chapter 6 reminds me of the Rob & Kim Ratliff that I know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how the (amp) got there but I'm sure Rob will get a laugh out of it!! Dan

    ReplyDelete