Saturday, October 12, 2013

I can't believe it's the middle of October already.  Kim and I are enjoying the routine of my teaching at Apollo and her job in the kitchen at Lima West Middle School.  I've also enjoyed continuing to teach Sunday School.  We're still in the book of James and though we've spent almost 4 months on it, we're only in chapter 3 and I believe the unruly part of the class (and that's most of them) are in secrete laying odds on whether I'll actually finish the book by the end of December!  In all seriousness, though teaching daily and teaching Sunday School leaves me dead tired and daily naps are part of my life, I'm invigorated when I teach and love my job, my church and my teaching ministry.  God created work for mankind BEFORE sin meaning that work and structure in our lives is a good and necessary aspect of godly living.  God bless.  Also, if you are not SURE that you are a born again believer and are not SURE of your eternal life with the God of the Universe, I'd love to talk with you about it one on one.  E-mail me (robkimratliff atsign yahoodotcom).


Matthew 7:16-23
16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
21 "Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’


No comments:

Post a Comment